Register your account online - you will need to have a bill handy so you can enter your account number.
- Click the link for Utility Billing
- If you already have registered, enter your email address and password you used to register. If you haven't registered click Member Registration to register and log in.
- Once you have logged in, you will see an accounts list. Click on the account number you want more information on (you may only see one account number).
- Now you have tabs options similar to the image below:
- You can view how much your current bill is, and if you click on consumption you will get a graph of the past 9 months of usage.
- To view Water and Gas usage (if available) click the dropdown box to change service
- Once you select another service you will see the update graph to the service you selected..
Now that you know how to view your history, you can get a better idea of how your usage changes through the year. You might be able to use some of the tips available on the Electric and Water pages to reduce your utility usage and resulting bill.